Dentrix is a popular dental practice management software that provides tools for front office, clinical work and other areas of your practice. It’s also available in a mobile solution that you can use on your smartphone or tablet.
Dentrix Mobile provides the easy and secure access you need to manage your dental practice from your mobile device. It lets you stay in touch from wherever you are. You can view patient details such as their prescriptions or medical alerts and schedule appointments for them to see you and other providers.
Here Are 4 Reasons To Consider Using Dentrix Mobile:
1. The latest version of Dentrix Mobile gives you even more freedom to access patient information, interact with your practice, and get things done when you’re out of the office. You’re only a tap away from the crucial information that powers your practice.
You’ll have fast access to patient details, appointments, medical alerts, and prescriptions from your smartphone or tablet. You can look up detailed patient information and review your schedule from wherever you are.
And from your iPad or tablet, you’ll have an even more detailed, interactive environment that includes colorful icons, and a graphical appointment book that matches your office-based Dentrix color scheme. Quickly input appointment notes, confirm appointments–even check a patient’s insurance eligibility.
2. You can view notes, add notes and view appointment schedules when you’re on the go. If a patient needs emergency dental treatment, you can quickly use Dentrix Mobile to see your next available appointment opening. And you can easily search for the information you need: Search for appointments by patient name, view other provider’s schedules, and add notes to appointments right from your iPad or tablet. All of your information remains secure and will stay up-to-date and in sync with your office-based Dentrix appointment book.
3. Get the information you need from your mobile device to stay informed and make accurate decisions while you’re away from the office. If a patient calls you when you’re at home or on the road, you can tap into their profile and get a wealth of valuable, up-to-date information directly from your central Dentrix system, including:
- Contact information with the patient’s home, mobile, work phone numbers and email addresses.
- Prescription information, including current prescriptions, dates and other details.
- Medical alerts, including a list of allergies and other important medical details.
- Upcoming appointments, including real-time, up-to-the-minute appointment information and updates from your office.
- Insurance eligibility, including the ability to initiate an eligibility verification update right from your iPad or tablet.
- Appointment histories, including dates, times and other details from past appointments. You can also view and add appointment notes from your iPad or tablet.
- Office schedules, including operatory schedules, appointments for other providers in your office and more.
4. Dentrix Mobile is easy to learn and use. It’s intuitive, and easy-to-navigate design is user-friendly. The interface makes it convenient to access everything you need from your smartphone or tablet.
With Dentrix Mobile, you can:
• Access patient information anytime, even after hours.
• Verify patient prescriptions and insurance eligibility on the go.
• Quickly view appointments for you, your patients and other providers.
• Make appointments and view scheduling notes that appear instantly in your main Dentrix system.
• Make it easy for on-call teams to get real-time information and updates.
• Set up multiple user accounts for information tracking.
• Take advantage of a rich, dynamic user interface.
What Can Dentrix Do When You’re In The Office?
Dentrix features a number of tools to make scheduling patients’ appointments hassle-free. With a few clicks, you can set and track appointments and find upcoming available time slots and more. Use it to automatically assign a length of time for each appointment based on the procedures you select. If necessary, just change the length of the appointment.
Remind patients about upcoming appointments by sending quick text messages. Dentrix’s eCentral lets you set and send automatic text message appointment reminders. And it provides a two-way SMS feature, so patients can respond to your messages.
The status of appointments is automatically updated in the Dentrix Appointment Book. You can see at-a-glance which patients have confirmed their appointments, and which require an outgoing confirmation call. Plus, you can send forms for patients to fill out online before their visit and import them into Dentrix to keep them on file.
Dentrix eClaims™ accelerates the insurance claims process so you can get paid faster. It’s the only electronic claim service that’s incorporated into your Dentrix software. You don’t need to use third-party software which minimizes time and effort.
It helps you create insurance claims, validate them, and send them to your payors. Because the process only takes a few minutes, it reduces the time for your reimbursements from weeks to days. You can even attach digital x-rays and periodontal charts and photographs to support your claims.
Dentrix makes clinical charting easy and efficient. You can create a detailed, thorough, accurate history of patient care using clinical notes, prescriptions records, and the new G7 Health History module. You’ll benefit from other modules like the Perio Chart and Lab Case Manager that help you create a more comprehensive clinical record.
Dentrix Smart Image connects your clinical and financial process into one efficient workflow. Smart Image automatically associates a patient’s digital images with the correct CDT codes for accurate billing and displays them in the patient chart. You can access your patients’ 2D and 3D images without leaving Dentrix.
Patient Account Management
When you know more about your patient accounts, you can make better business decisions.
You have this ability with Dentrix. It applies a label to each account with a billing type. This way you can identify the situation of each account and collect payments more effectively. These billing types will help your administrative staff stay on the same page.
Dentrix helps you keep your accounts up-to-date and get paid quickly. Insurance billing and collections tools help you accelerate payment collection from patients and their insurance carriers. The software helps you manage credit and debit card payments, easily create and send billing statements, and streamline electronic claim submissions.
Patient Records Management
Dentrix Clinical Progress lets you make automatic entries to save time when creating your progress notes. Complete all your patient information, conditions, treatments plans, completed procedures, exams, tooth histories and more so they are displayed in one, easy-to-access place in a patient’s chart. There’s a checkbox menu that lets you choose the notes you want to view, and you can filter them by date or the type of entry. This makes locating notes quick and easy.
Treatment Plans play an important part in generating and sustaining revenue for your practice. The Dentrix Treatment Planner helps you present easy-to-understand treatment options to your patients. You can input your patients’ treatments and set up additional cases and visits using the navigation panel. You can also group procedures in the treatment plan by visit or by case for easy viewing.
If you need a very reliable and stable system to run your dental practice in Northern Virginia, you should consider Dentrix Mobile and Dentrix Practice Management software. As a trusted IT consultant for dentists, NOVA Computer Solutions can help you ask the right questions and find the IT solutions that work best for your practice. Contact us for details.
If you liked this article, we have many more on The NOVA Blog. Here’s an example of what you’ll find:
What Are The Biggest Trends In Dental Technology In 2019?
Who Is The Top Dental Computer Support Company In The United States?
Ransomware Impacts Dental Professionals Too…