Did you know that you may be paying for phone or internet services that you aren’t using? These bills can sometimes be difficult to decipher. We often wonder if the phone companies don’t do this on purpose. Regardless, yours may need to be reviewed as we have for other clients.
If your business is in Northern Virginia or the DC Metro area, we’ll happily review your phone, mobile and internet invoices at no charge.
Why Are We Doing This? –Because we’ve learned that many companies were paying for three different internet services at once! Employees coming and going had signed up for Internet Service Providers (ISPs) without canceling their previous services. No business can afford to pay for utilities that they aren’t receiving.
VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. Instead of sending a signal over traditional phone lines, VoIP uses the Internet infrastructure to do this.
1. Lower Your Overhead: VoIP lets your remote employees work from anywhere and still access your business phone service. You can also see their calling status on a management screen, so you know if they are available or not. How can this save you money? You can reduce your overhead, substantially. When you allow your employees to work from home, you won’t need to pay for expensive office space, furniture, utilities and more.
2. SIP: By replacing your traditional phone lines with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) you can save from 20% to 50% on your monthly phone bill. SIP is a signaling protocol that includes voice, video and messaging applications. It not only reduces your phone bill but adds performance features.
3. DID: Your employees will have a direct phone line or DID (Direct Inward Dial), so they won’t need to go through a receptionist to reach coworkers. This frees up your receptionist to handle other duties and saves your customers time and frustration waiting to be connected.
4. Lower Maintenance Costs: Unlike traditional telephone systems, you can easily move your VoIP phones around. Just unplug the phone from one LAN (local area network) and plug into another. You can also authorize users to take the phone home or on the road and plug the phone into a secure internet connection. Their phone will ring just like it does in the office, and no one will know they aren’t there (except for you of course) — no more service calls and expense moving phones from one location to another.
5. No Missed Messages or Opportunities: Missed messages mean missed opportunities. VoIP provides Voicemail to Email features that send all VMs to your employees’ inboxes. So, even if they are halfway around the world, as long as they have email or cell phone access, they’ll never miss a call. This improves customer service and efficiency.
6. Conference Calling and Webinars: Some VoIP packages provide conference calling and webinar features. Save time and trouble traveling to meetings. This also promotes increased accessibility between your customers, prospects, vendors and your employees.
7. Convenient Management: With a web-based portal you can manage your VoIP solution efficiently on your own. This reduces the need for service calls and the requirement to oversee what your users require. You can choose to provide each of your users with permission to access the portal to manage their voice greetings, button controls and more. It provides more granular customization for their needs, which equates to increased productivity and efficiency.
8. Enhanced Mobility: Employees can handoff calls from their desk phone to mobile phone seamlessly. A “follow me” service not only rings their cell phone and desk phone but provides the ability to transfer a call, so the person on the other end doesn’t even realize the user has moved from one device to another. It’s also possible to transfer calls from the phone system on a mobile phone back to an extension in the phone system. Never miss or drop a call. Customer service is enhanced as well as mobility.
9. Text Messaging Services: Most VoIP systems also include a text messaging service. If your employee is on the phone selling your service to a prospect and needs a quick answer from a colleague, they can text them without hanging up on the prospective customer or putting them on hold, receive the information they need, and carry on with the sale. Plus, there’s no texting cost involved.
You can see how VoIP Service can reduce your telephone costs. And, don’t forget to contact us to scrutinize your current phone, internet and mobile phone charges. The money you save can go to growing your business. Just reach out to the VoIP team at NOVA Computer Solutions in Woodbridge, Virginia.
Staying up-to-date on technology can help you save money in many ways. Visit Our Blog regularly. We continuously post new content that will help you use technology to grow your business. Here are a few sample articles to get you going:
Google My Business is an excellent tool for establishing and tracking your company’s online presence. Included in Google My Business are tools to help you manage customer reviews. However, to get the most out of the review tools, you need to know (1) how to find your reviews, (2) how to encourage customers to share reviews, and (3) how to be alerted when you do receive reviews.
Remember that hilarious video of a BBC news reporter talking with a professor on camera, only to get upstaged by his family behind him? The professor is sitting in his chair. The door opens behind him and in marches a little arm flaying child. Then a baby wheels in on a rolling chair. Finally, a woman dashes in, stares straight at the screen, freaks out and then drops to the floor grabbing each child. All three scurry away, and the door shuts behind them. The professor is stunned, embarrassed and apologetic. He didn’t have Microsoft Team’s Background Blur that blurs video backgrounds, but his video did go viral.
In the past, the proposal management process has been plagued by different data sources, manual methods, and a lack of collaboration across groups, despite the rise of industrial lending. Microsoft has built a solution for the Microsoft 365 platform known as Proposal Manager. Proposal Manager has advanced features, functions, and custom apps, which permits the streamlining of the corporate lending loan origination process.