Position: Client Service Representative
Department: Client Success, Customer Service
Type: Full time
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Experience Needed: 2 years of I.T. experience
Benefits: Employee Healthcare Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Company Matching IRA Plan
Who we are: At NOVA Computer Solutions, we offer I.T. and technology services to the SMB market. Mainly dental and medical practices. We are pride ourselves on delivering streamlined customer service and support through web-based solutions and on-site solutions designed to address our industry’s unique needs.
These values guide our relationships with clients, partners and each other, every day:
- Act with integrity
- Focus on who we serve
- Create a positive workplace
We have a spot for a Client Service Representative who has at least 2 years of experience in delighting clients with effective and prompt assistance. We need someone who emphasizes excellent communication and the ability to efficiently assist new and current clients.
Our company is growing rapidly, and this position is essential as it helps us keep our clients happy and their offices up and running.
The NOVA team is collaborative, dedicated and always looking to serve. We are looking for someone who will value this culture and fit right in.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Short-Term: Learn NOVA’s software, processes and systems (ConnectWise, StorageCraft, ESET and others). Promptly assist any client issue over email, phone or onsite.
- Long-Term: Assist with business goals for retention and revenue.
Overall, you will be a calm, reassuring expert for our clients. They will know you as a resource for day-to-day solutions and support. You’ll get to represent the company by consistently being friendly, helpful and proactive.
There will be opportunities to persuade clients to adjust processes and do things differently to optimize their experience. You will assist with general training and introduction of our technology solutions.
You must have reliable transportation to and from work and can use your own vehicle to travel to client offices as needed. You must also provide proof of a good driving record and current auto insurance.
Who You Are
- You have your high school diploma, preferably a 2 or 4-year college degree
- You communicate effectively and efficiently in both written and verbal forms
- You adapt and are flexible when priorities shift or changes occur
- You have a strong ability to delve into, diagnose and solve issues
- You can build and maintain relationships with many types of people
- You demonstrate diplomatic communication and listen well
- Details don’t phase you and you have proficient data entry skills
- You self-manage and meet established goals and deadlines
- You learn quickly and have an affinity for technology
- You can master and train others on systems, products and processes
- You feel confident managing multiple projects and deadlines
- You manage time well and are reliable
- It’s a bonus if you have familiarity with ConnectWise and Labtech (Automate).
What We Offer
- Opportunities to develop technical and leadership skills
- Competitive benefits and pay
- Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
Join a rapidly growing company
NOVA Computer Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
As a consultant to dental practices, I help my clients maximize what can be done with their technology to maximize production and profit.